Wednesday, March 14, 2012

National Plan a Vacation Week 3/19-3/24/12





I’m participating in National Plan a Vacation Week and you’re invited!

Visit me at http://www.planavacationweek.com/travlbudi  to discover your vacation dreams.
It's the perfect time to plan a vacation and I can get you the best deals during the annual Plan a Vacation Week event! I'll take the hassle out of vacation shopping and help you find the experiences you're looking for at the right price.

As a select Plan a Vacation Week travel agent, I have access to special offers based on these themes:  American Discoveries, Fun for Families, Extraordinary Europe, Occasions for Amazement, Pacific Paradises, Tropical Adventures and Viva Mexico and many more.



I am available to help guide you, answer any questions you may have about these enriching vacation experiences, and provide you special limited offers on these and other experiences.

I look forward to creating wonderful memories for you this year!

Sincerely,
Linda Bucknam
Travel Consultant

No comments:

Post a Comment